Viña Esmeralda Winery
Founded in 1976 and classically Mediterranean in style, Viña Esmeralda is known for its fresh, floral, elegant and easy-drinking wines.
Point of Differentiation
- 40+ years of Brand History (Rose launched in 2013).
- #3 seller by volume worldwide of Familia Torres.
- Bringing the unique essence of a Mediterranean lifestyle.
- Unifies the latest wine trends: fresh, floral, elegant and easy drinking
- Viña Esmeralda Sparkling perfect match for celebrations ocassion
- The portfolio range pairs perfectly with the new Asian food trends, vegetarian and light plates, and of course Mediterranean cuisine as well.
Born on the Mediterranean coast in 1976 and inspired by the color of the sea, Viña Esmeralda is seduction and elegance with a feminine and contemporary soul, floral textures and extraordinary flavor.
The perfect companion for incomparable moments. Wherever you are, Viña Esmeralda takes you where you want to be with glamour, style and freshness.
Catalunya is situated at the very northeast of Spain, right at the border with the south of France. Climate is fully Mediterranean and continental. Soils are calcareous sedimentary deposits that are poor in organic matter, with silt and clay in texture, bringing altitudes from sea level up to 800 meters (over 2,600ft). Some of the regions where grapes are harvested include Penedès, Terra Alta, Priorat, and Costers del Segre.
- Winery Fast Facts
- Owner: Familia Torres
- Winemaker: Josep Sabarich
- Established: 1976
- Region: DO Catalunya
“An elegant sparkling wine with exquisite bubbles, made from Mediterranean varieties."
“The Mediterranean breeze blends with the scent of roses, which grow around our vineyards further inland, to bring us our most cherished gem: Viña Esmeralda. A pleasure to share that evokes the beauty of the Mediterranean and its unique places."
“The Mediterranean breeze blends with the scent of roses, which grow around our vineyards further inland, to bring us our most cherished gem: Viña Esmeralda."