Pinot Noir: A World Tour featuring Tara Empson
Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival
Wine And Food Festival | Newport Mansions
Pinot Noir: A World Tour!
Date: Saturday, September 18
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Location: Rosecliff, 548 Bellevue Ave., Newport, RI
Cost: $75 per person
Tara Empson, Owner and CEO of Empson USA, will explore the subtle stylistic difference of Pinots – history, climate, sensory differences and food pairings. From a native Rhode Island family dedicated to exploring and importing the finest wines from across the world, Tara will present a tasting of Pinot Noirs from exciting regions such as Italy, Chile, New Zealand and Oregon. Kerrygold cheese will accompany your tasting.
- Ferghettina Rosé Eronero Brut NV DOCG
- Marchesi Pancrazi Villa di Bagnolo Pinot Noir IGT 2016
- Falernia Pinot Noir Reserva 2019
- Pegasus Bay Pinot Noir 2019
- Paul O’Brien Pinot Noir Umpqua Valley 2018
Comments are closed